Coconut Kombucha Margarita
- Tonica’s Original Kombucha
- 2 fresh organic limes – The juice of one lime and the other to garnish
- Coconut water
- Tequila of your choice
- Salt (optional)
How to Mix It:
- Cut one lime in half, and the other lime into wedges. #TonicaTip: Roll your limes before you cut them to loosen up the juice!
- If you like a salted rim, take the time now to salt the rim of your glass and add your ice cubes.
- Squeeze both halves of the lime into your glass for fresh lime juice.
- Add in 1 oz of tequila, a splash of coconut water and top it all off with our original kombucha!
- Garnish with your lime wedges and a straw
- CHEERS! You’ve just made yourself the most delicious and healthy coconut kombucha margarita!
Check out our video tutorial on our Facebook page, and learn how to mix this drink with us!