Tonica Pomegranate Rosemary Superfood Spritzer
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 2 ounces of Tonica Goji Berry Kombucha
- 4 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces pom juice
- 1 small bottle mango flavoured soda water
- 6-8 sprigs rosemary
- 1 fresh pomegranate
- ½ cup of organic cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- Add 1 cup of water to a small pan with 2-3 sprigs of rosemary, bring to a boil.
- Add cane sugar to boiling water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, strain rosemary leaves and set to cool.
- Clean and de-seed pomegranate. Set seeds aside.
- Pour Prosecco evenly into 4 cocktail glasses.
- Add .5 ounces rosemary simple syrup, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and top it with goji berry kombucha.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds to each glass.
- Allow the pomegranate seeds time to float to the top of the glass and garnish with 1 sprig of rosemary.
Best if made with chilled prosecco or with 1 – 2 ice cubes if needed or if you’re staying dry!