Fizzy Cranberry Mocktail
Cranberries aren’t just for the holidays, folks. These tart berries have a high concentration of antioxidants, but they’re not high in sugar. They make a fantastic base for fun, modern drinks.
We strongly recommend you get 100% cranberry juice. The sweetened fruit cocktail versions lose all their nutritional value and have little to no flavor complexity.
Enjoy this one guilt free!
- 1 inch slice of fresh ginger
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- ½ cup 100% cranberry juice
- 2 12-ounce bottles of Original Tonica Kombucha
- Additional cranberries, rosemary, and ginger for garnish
- Fill four old-fashioned glasses with ice.
- In a shaker, muddle the ginger and rosemary.
- Add ice and the cranberry juice. Shake.
- Strain into four old-fashioned glasses with fresh ice.
- Add rosemary, ginger, and cranberries for garnish.