Pink Pepper Pop Kombucha Cocktail
If you want to feel pretty in pink, this gorgeous rosy cocktail is the one for you. This springy, colorful drink is an instant mood boost, and the trendy ingredients give this drink a distinctly urban feel.
We love the combination of sweet honey, sharp gin, and bubbly Tonica Kombucha.
- 1/4 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 3 strawberries, plus one for garnish
- 1½ ounces gin
- ¼ teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 4 ounces Ginger Tonica Kombucha
- Strawberry, for garnish
- Use a muddler to crush the peppercorns in bottom of cocktail shaker.
- Add the strawberry and muddle with the peppercorns.
- Add the gin, honey/agave, salt, and ice. Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with your Ginger Tonica Kombucha.