Tonica Kombucha Rosemary Blueberry Refresher
Looking for a springy drink that packs a massive antioxidant kick? This blueberry and rosemary mixed drink tastes great and is great for you. It requires a tiny bit of preparation, so bust out that mixer you’ve been dying to use and get mixin’!
- 7-8 blueberries
- 1 rosemary spring
- 1 oz honey
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 4 oz blueberry Tonica Kombucha
- Muddle the rosemary leaves, blueberries, and honey in bottom of cocktail shaker.
- Add your lemon juice and shake over ice while covered.
- Strain and pour into glasses.
- Top with blueberry Tonica Kombucha.