- 1/4 cup Tequila
- 2 tablespoons Simple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1/3 cup club soda
- Shot glasses
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make your simple syrup by heating up your 1 cup of water in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add your 1 cup of sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Store in your refrigerator until ready to use up to 3 weeks.
- To make your shots:
- Add your tequila, simple syrup, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and club soda to a cocktail shaker or large glass.
- If you are using a shaker you might want to leave out the soda, shake, and then stir it in later.
- Get your shot glasses ready by rubbing a small amount of lime juice on the rim of your shot glass and dipping it in the salt.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker, stir, and pour into the shot glasses.
- Drink and enjoy!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device