Holiday Cocktail Recipe: Sparkling Raspberry Mint Vodka
The Holiday season is officially in full swing, and the best way to indulge in all the fun without a hangover? A Tonica Sparkling Raspberry Mint Vodka cocktail served up with our Original Kombucha! Ingredients
- 1-2 ounces of vodka
- A couple splashes of sparkling water
- A couple of splashes of Kombucha (Your favourite but we recommend original)
- Fresh mint
- Squeeze of lemon
- A few raspberries
- Handful of ice
- Fill a glass with ice
- Add the vodka of your choice & top your glass off with a little sparkling water
- Add 1/2 cup of your favorite Kombucha on top (we’re using original in this recipe!)
- Grab mint and clap it between your hands to bring out the flavour!
- Use mint as a garnish and mix it into the cocktail
- Top with a couple dashes of lemon & add raspberries for a festive flair.
- Enjoy & CHEERS!