Pumpkin Spice Kombucha Cocktail
The Holiday season has arrived, not to mention fall… and the perfect way to celebrate these autumnal vibes? A Tonica pumpkin spice Kombucha cocktail! Ingredients
- 2 cups Tonica Seasonal Pumpkin Spice Kombucha OR Tonica Original Kombucha
- Sub 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice in if using our Original Kombucha
- 2 tsp. organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. organic raw sugar
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- Carefully combine the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, and sugar in your cocktail glass
- Add in a 1.5 oz shot of vodka
- Fill with kombucha, leaving at least 1/2 inch of room
- Stir gently to avoid a carbonation explosion!
- Strain kombucha through a small strainer in order to remove ginger and any clumps of pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve cold on ice!