Skip to content
- Ice, 3 ounces (1 part) Aperol, 3 ounces (1 part) dry Prosecco, 1 ounce (a splash) kombucha, Orange slice, for garnish
- Add ice to a wine glass until it is nearly full. Pour in the Aperol (We usually eyeball this and pour until we've filled about one-third of the glass).
- Pour in an equal amount of Prosecco. Top your drink off with a splash of Tonica Kombucha and add a slice of orange. Enjoy!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection