Tonica Kombucha Green Tea & Blackberry Basil Mojito
- 4 Fresh Basil leaves
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1-2 teaspoons of stevia or agave to taste
- 3 oz light rum
- 6 oz of Tonica Green Tea Kombucha
- Fresh muddled blackberries (optional)
- Get two glasses and add 4 lime wedges, 2 basil leaves and a bit of agave or stevia to the bottom of each glass, as well as fresh blackberries!
- Muddle the lime, basil and agave/stevia together.
- Fill half of each glass with crushed ice, then add 1.5 oz of rum to each, a little more ice, and top each with 3 oz of kombucha. Gently stir and enjoy! 😉